Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Project 365

Now that I've been doing Project 365 for a couple months, I have to say I'm totally addicted to it. I got some great compliments on it as well. What is Project 365 you ask? It's an iPhone App. It's very simple. Take one photograph per day. You can also add text. Then you upload to Facebook and Twitter. Think of it as a photo diary. 

If your going to consider trying this app, make sure to use the one that is .99 cents. It allows you to backup your work unlike the free one. Since I lost all my phone data at one point, trust me and just get it. Or try the free one for a couple days, then if you like it go to the paid version. 

I have pics of what I was eating that day to jokes and other graphics. Nice scenery pictures I took and pics that show what I am feeling that day. Here is a link to my album. I hope you enjoy as much as I do. And thanks to my friends that have looked and commented on this. It means a lot to me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment